Monday, November 28, 2011

A HAND TO CALM A MOMS MIND.

have you ever woke up and felt Gods hand on you? peace in your heart?  I have.. only a handful of times.. i know he is ever present...but, i have had a few God moments. one was in the drive thru..i know...his timing is weird. we had been to the dr and were expected to lose Zeke... and God told me he would be ok.
we had a little rattle,a hitch in our giddup last week. it was actually a huge bump... something that the court had ordered ( I cant go into full detail...privacy for a certain someone) had gone in our favor...big time. but, in the end of the good thing someone recommended something that would destroy and possible put the boys in harms way. I was floored at how this person could say how unhealthy  a person is yet open the doors to the possibility to allowing them to harm kids.. the devil was busy that day. my head was spinning...i couldn't even  cry... i was on the verge so many times. i just kept imagining what this was going to do to E and N. now what.
well, here is what. GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD. i prayed prayed and prayed some more. im a total control freak.so when control is taken away i  panic.. why do i do this to myself?? im such a dork. i forget that Gods got this i forget that he has the plan already written out.. i just need to endure and listen...cause who else made the stars and calls them by their name!?
i keep being thrown these curve balls. im not to sure why yet. i can feel my FAITh growing  stretching pulling and being moved in more ways than i can handle at times. but, the really cool thing is the one who is stretching me to the point of breaking  at times...is also holding me. molding me and making me a better me. and he is my best cheerleader in life...he tells me keep running ..keep going cause when your feet fail you...I NEVER WILL.

MY PRESENCE WILL GO WITH YOU, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST.
EXODUS 33:14


LOOK!!
PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU; MY PEACE I GIVE YOU. I DO NOT GIVE TO YOU AS THE WORLD GIVES. DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED AND DO NOT BE AFRAID. 
JOHN14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment