Thursday, October 6, 2011

X

Words fail.God never does. I'm listening to DMX. Lord show me a sign. That man was a poet. No weapon formed against me shall prosper...T found this and made me listen. The devil is at our gate again. Many of you know of my former...he raises up ever so often. Lately its when I'm weak...and taking care of send..I received an email yesterday from my attorney. He is at it again. I refuse to allow him into my brain. I'm an oak..my roots run deep and strong...my bark is worn but, makes me impenetrable. My branches carry the leaves, my friends who cover me...I reach straight up to heaven and grow to his glory. So bring your storm...I have my army and armour ready. My God is BIG! My faith is steady... if God is for me nothing nothing can stand against me!

No comments:

Post a Comment